Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's your birthday/favorite color/have you eaten sushi in the last month?

I rediscovered this a while ago. It’s a ‘getting-to-know-you’ questioner that I started to write. I don’t remember what it was for. It might have been a birthday card for Kate.

Q: If you could have the singing voice of anyone living or dead, who would it be? Why?

A: Louise-Rosalie Dugazon. I want to know what she sounds like!

Q: One rock band that you listen to frequently is secretly a troop of vampires. Who is it?

A: probably Depeche Mode.

Q: The Zombie apocalypse has come. Out of the clothing that you already own, what do you wear whilst fighting legions of the unholy walking-dead? (It’s August and you live in Houston.)

A: My green river-rat skirt, buccaneer kicks and Dirty Dash T-shirt.

Q: You’re on a date with deceased poet Alexander Pope. Who takes the check?

A: “I got this one, Alex.”

Q: You have permission to request a hug from one celebrity, who do you choose?

A: Stephen Fry! No… Ron Perlman. Stephen Fry. Ron? Err… Gary Oldman!

Ummm… Ron Perlamn. Come back to me.

Q: If you were to invite four fictional supervillains to a tea-party, who would they be? Why?

A: Hannibal Lector (I’ll be polite) The Joker, Skeletor and Lord Zed. Why? Best facebook profile picture ever.

Q: Do you want a Monkey?

A: You know I do.

Q: Can you do any accents? Like, well enough that you could impersonate/pass for some else in a hypothetical emergency?

A: I can do a reasonably good southern drawl.

Q: So… ever killed anyone?

A: You’re running out of ideas already, aren’t you?

Q: Shut up.

No comments: