Monday, February 13, 2012

Let’s pretend like I’m dating these guys…

I scribbled this down a few months ago, before some of these men dropped out. Then I totally forgot about it. Then I found it again.

Ron Paul

All my friends are like 'You two would be SO great together!'

Guys. Seriously. It's not going to happen.


Rick Perry

CRAP! I forgot to call… geez… it’s not that I don’t like him. I’d honestly like to get to know him better, but I just can’t REMEMBER him!


Herman Cain

What? Who told you that? No, we never even went out.


Rick Santorum

I just have this funny feeling that he’s going to start being mean to me as soon as I make any kind of commitment.


Newt Gingrich

He’s mean to me NOW!


Jon Huntsman

My mom warned me about guys like him.


Mitt Romney

He’s so dreamy, but does he even like me? I just can’t get a read on him.

No comments: